Investing in the Future
TLC encourages engineering students to apply for summer internships at any of our locations. If you are currently enrolled in an ABET-accredited program for architectural engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or civil engineering and desire a career designing buildings and building systems, come spend a summer with TLC.
- Approximately 12 weeks of full-time paid summer employment, with the potential for year-round part-time employment if local to an office.
- Hourly pay with overtime at time and a half.
- Non-local students with a housing stipend.
- Flexible work schedules and participation in the 401(k) program if eligible.
- An experienced mentor who will oversee your progress as you work on real projects, attend site visits and project meetings.
Positions are typically filled the previous fall. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.