A Great Place to Work
Ready for a new beginning? Looking to find the perfect opportunity?
Average staff tenure is eight years and nearly 57% of our team has been part of TLC Engineering for five years or longer, meaning we’ve grown with many of our clients and formed lifelong relationships. Annually, we welcome numerous interns to help them learn outside of their classrooms, and many of them join us after they complete their degrees.
At TLC, we believe a competitive benefits program is a solid investment in our employees.
In addition to a rewarding career, competitive salary and bonus/incentive programs, TLC provides its employees with a benefits package that is designed to promote good health, financial success, well-being and career development. Benefits include support of continued learning, participation in professional associations, and maintenance of licensure.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life with Dependent Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off (PTO) and Bereavement leave
- Paid time off for holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts with Debit Card
- Voluntary Plans (Supplemental Health, Critical Illness/Cancer, Accident
- 401(k) Plan - Competitive Employer Match
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Reimbursement of up to 100% Tuition, Books (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Support of Professional Training and Seminar Attendance
- Professional Registration and Licensure
- Professional Association Membership
- Bonus for new P.E. Licensure
TLC encourages employees to seek a work-life balance.
All regular full-time and regular part-time employees are eligible for benefits. TLC also offers domestic partner medical, dental and vision benefits and bereavement leave.
- Ten different schedule options with flexible start times, to include half-day Fridays or four 10-hour day workweeks
- Flexible telecommuting options including up to 3 days working remotely
- Casual attire - an atmosphere where jeans and tennis shoes are acceptable
- Employee Assistance Program - available 24/7
TLC offers its employees health benefits through Cigna and by law must provide the following information. This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
TLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to Workforce Diversity. EOE/M/F/IWD/V – Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. TLC participates in E-Verify. Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. TLC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Investing in our future by investing in yours.
TLC encourages engineering students to apply for summer internships at any of our locations. If you are currently enrolled in an ABET-accredited program for architectural engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or civil engineering and desire a career designing buildings and building systems, come spend a summer with TLC.
- Approximately 12 weeks of full-time paid summer employment, with the potential for year-round part-time employment if local to an office.
- Hourly pay with overtime at time and a half
- Non-local students with a housing stipend
- Flexible work schedules and participation in the 401(k) program if eligible
- An experienced mentor who will oversee your progress as you work on real projects, attend site visits and project meetings
What Our People Say
TLC has provided me with cross training, encouragement, and flexibility to help me grow in knowledge and experience. I love working for a firm where I feel supported and challenged to make a difference in the day to day lives of our staff and clients.Ally E. Gordon
Human Resources Generalist
There are many great things that I can say about my 13 years at TLC, but the two that have made a difference in my career are training, and the resources to create a work life balance. Knowing that you have management that is willing to give you all the tools you need to grow in your career, has truly given me the motivation to succeed.Katrona M. Walker
Specialty Designer | Technology
I’ve worked at several great firms in my career, but I have enjoyed my time at TLC more than any of the others. The opportunities for career growth and education, working on challenging projects, and the general atmosphere make TLC a great place to spend your workday as well as build a long term career.Ben Roseborough
I started my career at TLC as an intern and have since progressed into a managing principal. TLC is a great place to work, providing flexibility to its employees and opportunities to grow and develop as a professional engineer.Anthony Esposito