TLC is serving as the engineer for the replacement of three rooftop cooling towers due to a recent equipment failure. Replacement constituted an emergency project with a critical construction schedule for facility operations.
TLC’s scope of work includes:
- Reviewing and documenting existing dunnage conditions
- Consulting with the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania regarding size, weight, and support of towers
- Responding to RFIs and conducting site visits during construction
- Providing design documents and an early release package for mechanical equipment in accordance with the accelerated project schedule
- Assisting with information gathering required for the facility’s insurance claim for the original equipment failure