TLC Engineering Orlando is much like the City Beautiful—multifaceted and diverse, offering services for every building type, from hospitality to healthcare, institutional to theme parks and corporate offices to education at all levels.
The forerunner of TLC began here in 1955, and we’ve consistently grown while keeping Orlando as the home base. TLC Engineering Orlando led the sustainability movement in Florida with the state’s first LEED certified project in 2003 and has built on that knowledge through the years.
Groups in the Orlando office include:
- MEP/energy services for commercial and institutional projects
- Structural engineering for a wide array of project types
- Healthcare operations supporting inpatient/outpatient care and treatment, research and training, infrastructure and community-based healthcare
- Technology providing high-tech solutions for security, audio-visual and voice-data systems
- TLC’s corporate headquarters